Hello GMO Freers!
This is a fundraising event for GMO Free Idaho so we can further educate consumers about the dangers of genetically modified foods.
The doors open at 5:00 p.m. so you can enjoy beer, wine, local food vendors, and informational booths. The movie starts at 6:00 p.m. followed by a GMO discussion and raffle. There will be time after the screening to browse informational booths and to enjoy more food and drink.
We have some great vendors lined up! They will be sampling and selling their products and providing educational material that is relevant to our cause.
- EvenStar Farm
- Cupcake Mixology
- Boise Weston A. Price Foundation
- Raw Cuisine Delights
- North End Organic Nursery
We also have some great raffle prizes donated by many of the vendors and other local businesses!
- A dozen GMO free cupcakes from Cupcake Mixology
- “StayCaution” from Riverside Hotel – $250 value! 1 night stay with breakfast and gift basket
- Bottle of American Harvest Organic Vodka made in Rigby, ID
- Copy of Jeffery Smith’s “Seeds of Deception”
- Plus MUCH MORE!!
Come enjoy a night of educational fun with GMO Free Idaho! We will be giving out door prizes when you enter and your ticket automatically enters you into our raffle to win even greater prizes!
Tickets are $5 and you must be 21 or older to attend.
See you next weekend!
Leslie Stoddard and Jenny Easley of GMO Free Idaho